Skip to content
- Create Engaging Content: Assist in design and creation of visually appealing graphics for use on websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, etc.
- Collaborate with Teams: Work closely with creative team members, program managers, vendors etc. to translate concepts into cohesive designs.
- Maintain Brand Consistency: Adhere to brand guidelines to create a coherent visual identity.
Social Media Management:
- Content Planning: Create, schedule, manage, and post content across social media platforms, MailChimp, etc.
- Community Engagement: Respond to comments, engage with followers, and cultivate a positive community presence.
- Analyze Performance: Utilize tools to track social media engagement and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and social media management (various platforms as needed).
- Experience or strong interest in social media management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- We create future technology for the defense industry. In other words, we make sci-fi come to life through storytelling and rapid prototyping.
- Gain hands-on experience in professional design workflows for an exciting space in defense industry, including areas such as story-based design, AR/VR design, AI integration, etc.
- Observer, and collaborate on projects with industry professionals, designers, and animators.
- Develop skills in social media strategy and community management.
- Opportunity to build a portfolio with real-world projects.